24 May 2006

D.o.T. Exclusive!

Recently, there has been significant noise made about a certain Democratic Legislator who apparently accepted bribes in exchange for official influence. In fact, this corruption can seemingly be traced back to highly placed people in Nigeria.

It is with great pride that I share with you all an intercepted email which kicked this whole scandal off. Yes, here is the opening exchange in this dirty relationship:

From: "Omar El-Dagash"
To: William Jefferson
Subject: Confidential Investment Proposal

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. We have decided to contact you by e-mail due to the urgency of this transaction.
Let me start by first introdusing myself properly to you. I am Mr. Omar El-Dagash, a Manager at the Union Bank Nigeria PLC, Lagos. I came to know of you in my private search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very confidential transaction which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account requiring maximum confidence...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home