19 September 2005

Interesting little test - apparently answering almost nothing strongly makes you liberal. Well, I suppose if you think about it...
Anyway, I can not recall who sent me this, so forgive me if I slight you, but here is a political leaning test, which I took just because none of my views are held en toto by either party. Apparently, however, I lean:




http://www.okcupid.com/politics


Apparently, this thinks I am a democrat. Not sure I agree there - I disagree with too many of their stances. However, given the options up there... Hmm, almost a centrist. I'll go with that, yeah.

3 Comments:

At 9/21/2005, Blogger Vigilis said...

PBS, a pretty interesting link.

Have you noticed by now, however, (have been monitoring it a while) that the people taking the test judging by recent 'samples' appear young.

Rare to catch even one Republican in the recent samples. Is it a propaganda tool for college-age students?

 
At 9/22/2005, Blogger PigBoatSailor said...

Vig-

I did indeed notice the skewing of the sample lot. I do not know if it is because of pure demographics, or what. Ah well, the quiz-thingy never claimed to be an overly scientific test in the first place...

 
At 9/27/2005, Blogger Brainy435 said...

LOL! I got:
Social Conservative
(38% permissive)
and an...
Economic Conservative
(61% permissive)
You are best described as a:
Centrist
You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness. loc: (-44, 43)

If it is skewed, hot right-of-center am I?!?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home