30 September 2005

The Coaches on ND vs. Purdue

And now, a word with our past coaches concerning the upcoming Purdue game!

Holtz:  Oooh, this is going to be a tough game.  Purdue is coming off of a tough double overtime loss.  They are under-rated and angry.  Our only hope is that they do not stuff our run and that we can get good passing down the middle.  But they will be tough, and they are primed for us.  Always strong against us recently, yes they are.  Of course, I was 11-0 against Purdue, but that was then…

Davie:  D@m^1t!!  Why did I hire their loser head coach as my Offensive coordinator?  He could never win at Purdue, why did I think he could win with ND?  F#&k!  I was only 3-2 against them, and I had their whole playbook sitting in the skybox!  Dang they are good.

Willingham:  Hmph.  It will be a good, clean game.  I am just honored to have played such a respectable team.  I am less honored to have gotten whupped on by them 2 out of the 3 times I played them.  Hopefully they will do what my Huskies couldn’t.  Oh, I mean, I hope it is a good game all around.

Weis

Hmm, a little bitterness from some of our coaches there.  Here’s hoping for a good game!  7:45 Eastern time on ESPN.

3 Comments:

At 10/03/2005, Blogger WillyShake said...

Weis has TWO weeks to prep for USC. Dare I say I'm getting excited about that--seeing how ASU demonstrated that the Trojans have an Achilles heel after all; they are are often slow to get going in the first half and make a lot of mistakes when "cold". We'll see...

 
At 10/03/2005, Blogger PigBoatSailor said...

I have to admit, seeing USC look mortal gave me hope. If we catch them cold, and continue to have first halves like we have seen already, well, it looks like we could have a ballgame. Oh, how I long for the decade of dominance to return...

 
At 11/10/2005, Blogger Antonio Hicks said...

I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word poster, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home