11 August 2005

You know you are a geek when...

...you are worried about being too tired to watch Battlestar Galactica on Friday night because you will be up in the wee hours of Friday morning to watch a meteor shower =)

And for those of you who might be wondering - I have not disappeared. Mrs. PBS has come down sick, so my blogging time is pretty much nil as I take care of the three mini-PBS's and the Commodore. I will try and post some things that have been simmering in the back of my head soon.

Until then, if you haven't already, go to Ultraquiet No More, to see new developments and theories on the AS-28 debacle. There seems to be more information trickling out almost daily, and these guys are putting together a pretty good picture as to what it all might mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home